Study English in the U.S.

Program Information

Students can now apply for an F-1 visa to study English in the US. We can help you arrange accommodations on campus at the University of North Carolina Greensboro (UNCG) and Montana State University (MSU). Courses are primarily online with weekly in-person sessions on campus.* Academic and cross-cultural support is also available on campus.

*Transition to full in-person instruction dependent on enrollment and official public health guidelines.



Application Process

  1. Submit the application for in-person English and select your campus
  2. Pay the $100 application fee to receive your I-20 and acceptance documents
  3. Sign up and take your placement test
  4. Begin your studies from home or from the U.S.


University of North Carolina Greensboro

Montana State University

Contact our program specialists to get started!

Translate ยป