Scholarships fall into the following categories. For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. Family Members of Alumni
Knowing that families make sacrifices when they send their children abroad, INTERLINK offers a reduction in the cost of education for family of students and alumni:
- Current and former students’ family members receive 20% scholarship
II. Governments and Sponsoring Agencies
A special tuition discount may be offered for groups of students from any single source per institute per term, such as a corporate sponsor or a university located outside the US.
III. Discount Match
INTERLINK will match any tuition scholarships that our partner universities give to students, using the same formula as that of the university. For example, if the university offers 50% tuition discount to a given student, INTERLINK will provide the same discount to the same student during their periods of INTERLINK enrollment. Students receiving this discount do not qualify for any other INTERLINK scholarships.
To Apply: Please contact the Institute Director at the INTERLINK location of your choice:
- Indiana State University: Marisa Brooks, email@example.com
- Seattle Pacific University: Tim Healy, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Montana State University: Paul Swift, email@example.com
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro: Giovanna Alessio, firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional scholarship opportunities, click the links below: