Click on the sections below to read about each step of the application process.
To apply as an F-1 student, please submit the following:
- A completed application form: submit online
- A copy of your passport (identity page) and of dependents’ passports (if applicable)
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor, or guardian, certifying that you have available funds for your first term at INTERLINK. Total amount varies based on expected duration of studies.
- If the student’s name is not on the bank statement, your sponsor will need to submit an affidavit of financial support
- $100 non-refundable application fee – make your $100 payment here
- Please note that we charge an additional $50 fee for dependent listed on your F-1
To apply as a non-F-1 student, please submit the following:
- A completed application form: submit online
- A copy of your passport/visa* or photo ID
- $50 non-refundable application fee – make your $50 payment here
*Copy of visa determines how many hours you are eligible to study
If you plan to stay in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit by check, wire or credit card.
Before applying to INTERLINK, please carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
Note 1: INTERLINK accepts only students with some knowledge of English. Absolute beginners should not apply.
Note 2: Apply as early as possible because it now takes longer to obtain a visa.
Note 3: INTERLINK does not issue I-20s and acceptance letters to applicants for the purpose of requesting a change of visa status from USCIS.
Note 4: On-campus housing must be confirmed at least 15 weeks prior to the start of the program. On campus housing is in high demand and UNCG may not have dorm housing available. INTERLINK does not provide assistance for off-campus housing. Visit UNCG’s website to learn more about on-campus housing.
The steps prior to accepting you as a transfer student are indicated below:
Your I-20 must be in active status. INTERLINK UNCG will not accept students who have failed to maintain status
To submit your application to INTERLINK at UNCG, please submit the following:
1) Submit an application: https://interlink.edu/student-application/
2) Send a copy of your active/current I-20
3) Provide your current school P/DSO-School Director contact information including name, email address and phone number.
4) Submit your Bank Statement .
5) If you are submitting a Bank Statement and if the Bank Statement is not under your name, please submit the Affidavit, for the Affidavit Click here
6) Submit a copy of your passport
7) Pay the $100 application fee (non refundable). To make the payment, visit our online payment page
8) Take the online ESL placement test. Our admissions staff will send you the link to schedule the Online English placement test once you have submitted the $100 application fee.
Note: If the student places below INTERLINK’s Level 2, we can not accept the I-20 transfer. If you are placed in Level 2 or above, we will proceed with your I-20 transfer from your current school to INTERLINK UNCG.
9) Fill out the INTERLINK Transfer In form (students will receive this after taking a placement test)
10) Fill out (and sign) Campus Safety form (students will receive this after taking a placement test)
Once all steps above have been fulfilled and our admissions staff has reviewed your documents, your I-20 can be transferred.
Payment for your application fee can be submitted by any of the following methods:
1) Payment can be made online at https://interlink.edu/online-payments/
2) Print and complete this credit card form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send credit card information to us directly in the body of an email.
3) Transfer funds – have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK International Institutes
Note: Your application will not be processed until all required fees have been received.
Click here to submit your application online. Our admissions staff will contact you within 24-48 hours of application submission. Your application is considered complete once you have submitted your application, all supporting documents, and your application fee. You may upload your documents when you submit your application, or you may send your documents to us at a later time.
If you have any questions about submitting an application, your supporting documents, or your application fee payments, contact us at email@example.com or on WhatsApp.
After we receive all your application materials, all students must first take a placement test to determine which level is best for them. Students who are placed in Level 2 or above are eligible to receive an I-20 and acceptance letter. Students who are placed in Level 1 cannot study in the in-person program. For these students, we offer a Level 1 class that is available online only. Once the student reaches Level 2, they may be eligible to receive an I-20 and acceptance letter for the in-person program.
Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa.* If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
* INTERLINK does not issue I-20s and acceptance letters for people seeking a change of status with USCIS.
Academically qualified students planning to study at INTERLINK may be admitted conditionally to a select group of universities. Upon meeting the conditions as specified in the university’s conditional admission letter, a student may be admitted as a regular student. In addition to submitting a separate application and transcripts, one of the conditions will be to achieve a certain TOEFL score or complete the INTERLINK program successfully.