Get started on your university English language requirements
INTERLINK’s Intensive English Program is for university-bound students, professionals, or anyone seeking proficiency in English. University-bound students can begin their studies online and later transition to on-campus English classes at INTERLINK’s partner universities. Academically qualified students may receive conditional admission to our partner universities.
Since 1980, thousands of students and professionals have attended INTERLINK to receive intensive English training and prepare for academic studies and professional development. Join a program with an established reputation and focus on student success.
Students may enroll full-time and take both courses each term, or part-time and take one course each term. Students who do not meet the requirements for Level 1 may take the Fundamentals preparatory class.
Monday through Friday
Part-time (1 course) or Full-time (2 courses)
Tuition & Fees
$1,650 per term for full-time study
$825 per term for part-time study
Most students complete a level in 10 weeks
Features of the Online Intensive English Program
- Classes are 2 hours
- Monday through Friday
- 4 hours per day for full-time attendance (2 classes)
- 2 hours per day for part-time attendance (1 class)
- Two modules per level, one module per 5-week term
- Progress reports on students’ strengths and weaknesses with suggestions for improvement
- Certificates of attendance and program completion
Classes are Monday through Friday and are 2 hours each. Students have the option to enroll full-time (2 classes per day) or part-time (1 class per day).
|Reading & Writing|
Courses focus on:
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Academic preparation
- Cultural awareness
- Professional development
- Successful academic and social adjustment