Begin your studies toward English fluency
INTERLINK’s Intensive English Program is for university-bound students, professionals, or anyone seeking proficiency in English. Also, students can complete their studies online at home prior to starting their academic studies on campus. Academically qualified students may receive conditional admission to our partner universities.
Since 1980, thousands of students and professionals have attended INTERLINK to receive intensive English training and prepare for academic studies and professional development. Join a program with an established reputation and focus on student success.
Students may enroll full-time and take both courses each term, or part-time and take one course each term. Students who do not meet the requirements for Level 1 may take the Fundamentals preparatory class.
New sessions begin every 5 weeks
Initial level placement is determined after the placement tests are taken
Monday through Friday; 2-hour classes each day
Full-time – 2 courses, 4 hours per day
Part-time – 1 course, 2 hours per day
Tuition & Fees
$1,650 per term for full-time study
$825 per term for part-time study
Each level has two 5-week modules and lasts 10 weeks
Features of the Online Intensive English Program
- Each class is 2 hours per day
- Monday through Friday
- 20 hours of class time per week for full-time attendance (2 classes)
- 10 hours of class time per week for part-time attendance (1 class)
- Additional time each week for advising and cultural orientation for new students
- Two modules per level, each module lasting 5 weeks
- Progress reports on students’ strengths and weaknesses with suggestions for improvement
- Certificates of attendance and program completion
Classes are Monday through Friday and are 2 hours each. Students have the option to enroll full-time (2 classes per day) or part-time (1 class per day).
|Reading & Writing|
Courses focus on:
- Listening and Speaking Skills
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Academic preparation
- Cultural awareness
- Professional development
- Successful academic and social adjustment