Click on the sections below to read about each step of the application process.
- A completed application form – submit online or by fax or post
- An official copy of your high school or university grades – submit by fax or post
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have available funds for your first term at INTERLINK. Please submit by fax or post.
- At least US $6,500 must be available for students at Indiana State University , Montana State University, St. Ambrose University, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, and Valparaiso University
- At least US $4,000 must be available for students at Seattle Pacific University
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee – see payment options below
- If you plan to stay in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit by check, wire or credit card. The deposit amount varies between schools.
- If you plan to stay with a host family (this option is available only on a limited basis), read about homestays and how to apply on our Housing page.
Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
Note 1: INTERLINK accepts only students with some knowledge of English. Absolute beginners should not apply.
Note 2: Apply as early as possible because it now takes longer to obtain a visa.
1) Payment for your application fee ($100) and shipping fee ($65) can be made online at https://interlink.edu/online-payment/
2) Pay by credit card – print this form and fax or mail it to the center. For security reasons, do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
3) Transfer funds – have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK Language Centers
Note: Your application will not be processed until all required fees have been received.
Click the Online Application if you wish to submit your application on the Internet. Click PDF Application (a free download of Acrobat Reader to access PDF files is available here) to make a copy of the application to fill out with a pen and submit by fax or post.
Note: On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport.
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa. If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact the center you are applying to. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).
Academically qualified students planning to study at INTERLINK may be admitted conditionally to a select group of universities. Upon meeting the conditions as specified in the university’s conditional admission letter, a student may be admitted as a regular student. In addition to submitting a separate application and transcripts, one of the conditions will be to achieve a certain TOEFL score or complete the INTERLINK program successfully. Assistance in applying to these universities is available free of charge to all INTERLINK students.
Click here for the affidavit that your sponsor or guardian financial statement needs to complete. If there is a name other than yours on your financial support statement, we must receive this form before we can review your application. If your financial support statement is in your name, you do not need to complete this form.