Click on the sections below to read about each step of the application process.
- A completed application form – submit online or by fax or post
- An official copy of your high school or university grades – submit by fax or post
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have available funds for your first term at INTERLINK. Please submit by fax or post.
- At least US $6,000 must be available for students at Indiana State University , Montana State University, and St. Ambrose University
- At least US $6,400 must be available for students at The University of North Carolina at Greensboro and Valparaiso University
- At least US $4,000 myst be available for student at Seattle Pacific University
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee – see payment options below
- If you plan to stay in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit by check, wire or credit card. The deposit amount for each school is as follows:
- Indiana State University: $150 (housing deposit), $20 (housing application, non-refundable)
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro: $100
- Valparaiso University: no deposit required
- If you plan to stay with a host family (this option is available only on a limited basis), read about homestays and how to apply on our Housing page.
Before applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission Policy Statement.
Note 1: INTERLINK accepts only students with some knowledge of English. Absolute beginners should not apply.
Note 2: Apply as early as possible because it now takes longer to obtain a visa.
1) Write a check, payable to “INTERLINK” and mailed to the center of your choice
2) Transfer funds, have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK Language Centers
3) Pay by credit card, print this form and fax or mail it to the center. For security reasons, do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
Note: Your application will not be processed until all required fees have been received.
Click the On-Line Application if you wish to submit your application on the Internet. Click PDF Application (a free download of Acrobat Reader to access PDF files is available here) to make a copy of the application to fill out with a pen and submit by fax or post.
Note: On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport.
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa. If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact the center you are applying to. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).