Part-time Student Services Coordinator
INTERLINK International Institute
Seattle Pacific University
The INTERLINK International Institute, an intensive English program based at Seattle Pacific University, is currently seeking a part-time Student Services Coordinator. The Student Services Coordinator reports to the institute director and supports institute operations in the areas of student services and enrollment. The position requires both strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as a strong sense of service, attention to detail, and the ability to manage competing priorities. The position begins immediately.
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheets, and data base operation
- Good writing, organizational, and communication skills
- Passion for building relationships with and supporting international students
- Cross-cultural experience, cultural sensitivity
- Education: minimum AA degree or equivalent experience and education
- Part-time position
- 20 hours per week
- Support applicants through the enrollment process
- Receive, track and follow up on student payments and refunds
- Keep and manage records
- Coordinate student orientation and new student services
Compensation: The part-time hourly rate is $17.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to the Institute Director, Tim Healy: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “SSC Position” in the subject.
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled. Only applicants being considered for employment will be contacted.
INTERLINK is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.