Students are expected to have a basic vocabulary, understand very simple oral language, and be able to write simple sentences in English. Students without basic English skills will not be admitted into regular classes. Students who have successfully completed at least one year of English as part of their school studies or one course at a language institute or have other English experience typically satisfy the basic knowledge requirement. Students who are not sure if they meet this minimum requirement should submit a short sample of their writing with their application.
After submitting this application, you will be contacted and asked to supply the following documents and payments:
- an official copy of your high school or university grades
- an official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $6,000 available for your first term at INTERLINK
- a photocopy of your passport (identity page) and passports for your dependents (if applicable)
- a $100.00 non-refundable application fee (see payment options on the Application Process page)
- a $65.00 express mail fee (if requested)(see payment options on the Application Process page)