APPLY TO INTERLINK
1. To apply, you need all of the following:
- A completed application form - submit online or by fax or post
- An official copy of your high school or university grades - submit by fax or post
- An official financial support statement from your bank, sponsor or guardian, certifying that you have at least US $5,000 available for your first term at INTERLINK - submit by fax or post
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee - see payment options below
- If you plan to stay
in a university residence hall, you will need to submit a room security deposit
by check, wire or credit card. The deposit amount for each school is as follows:
Indiana State University: $20 (non-refundable)
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro: $100
Valparaiso University: no deposit required
West Chester University: $200 (non-refundable)
- If you plan to stay with a host family (this option is available only on a limited basis), read about homestays and fill out a homestay form on the homestay page.
applying to INTERLINK, carefully read the Admission
Note 1: INTERLINK accepts only students with some knowledge of English. Absolute beginners should NOT apply.
Note 2: Apply as early as possible because it now takes longer to obtain a visa.
a) to pay by check make check payable to "INTERLINK" and mail it to the center
b) to transfer funds, have your bank make a wire transfer to INTERLINK Language Centers
c) to pay by credit card, print this form and fax it or mail it to the center - Do not send credit card information to us by email or over the Internet!
Note: Your application will not be processed until the application fee and residence fee and express mail and/or wire tranfer fees are received.
Click the On-Line Application if you wish to submit your application on the Internet. Click PDF Application (a free download of Acrobat Reader to access PDF files is available here) or Word Application to make a copy of the application to fill out with a pen and submit by fax or post.
Note: On the application form, write your name exactly as it appears on your passport. If possible, send or fax a copy of your passport.
4. What happens next?
After we receive all your application materials, we will inform you if you have been accepted into the program. Accepted applicants will receive documents and detailed instructions about obtaining a student visa. If you have questions or need assistance during the application process, contact the center you are applying to. For additional information for international students planning to study in the United States, visit the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website and click on Department of State visas for information about student visas (F-1).